Energy Barley Blast
• 4 mashed ripe bananas
• 2 heaped Tbls flax meal
• 1/2 cup chopped pre-soaked dried fruit (tropical mix)
• 1/2 cup ground sunflower and pumpkin seeds
• 3/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts and almonds
• 1 cup shredded coconut
• 250grm jar of nut butter (almond, cashew, brazil)
• 2 tsp vanilla essence
• 1-heaped Tbsp GoGreen Barley Grass Powder
• Extra coconut for rolling*optional
• 6 Tbls coconut powder milk or skim milk
Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
Make into small balls or logs and roll in coconut.
Chill in the fridge for at least a couple of hours
before serving. These balls also freeze well.