Pumpkin - Barley Dip
• 600 g sliced pumpkin (butternut, squash)
• 200 g hummus of your choice
(Roasted red capsicum is a great choice)
• 1-heaped tsp GoGreen Barley Grass Powder
• olive oil for roasting
• mixed green herbs
(oregano, thyme, marjoram, rosemary, basil etc)
• powdered ginger
• sweet paprika
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 C
2. Pre-cook sliced pumpkin for 10 minutes in
3. Put pumpkin slices on baking tray drizzled with olive oil and
sprinkle with paprika, ginger,
mixed green herbs and salt.
4. Bake till nice and soft. Approximately 40 minutes.
5. Let it cool down.
6. Mash together the pumpkin slices with hummus and Barley grass
powder. Add more spices
to your liking.
7. Serve with fresh crispy vegetables of your choice.